Sunday, July 11, 2010

Greetings, Earthling!


I am in love with the B is for Boy cart!! It has so many fabulous images on it! I made some money babysitting and could only buy two lite carts so I picked B is for Boy and Sugar and Spice.And I love them!:) I cut out the spaceship and the alien from the cart Inked them up stickled them up a bit and voila! TFL!
Materials:
B is for Boy Cricut Lite Cart(Spaceship,Alien)
Basic Grey Oliver paper pad(BG paper)
K&Co Stars & Planets pillow stickers(Earth and stars)
Paper Delight Rubbery Charms(Blue Alien)
Stickles(Orange Peel, Candy Cane, Gold, Gunmetal)
Distress Inks(Fired Brick,Black Soot, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint, Faded Jeans)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Those are the first ones that I bought! For the sock monkey!!! Our 9 yr. old DGD loooooes sock monkey. I just love your card! That alien is adorable and the spaceship is great. Love this little blue alien, too. With all the embellies you added, it looks just like you're flying through space. Awesome card!! :)

Sherri said...

Great card!!! Love it!!

Pink Cricut said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know I gave your blog an award for being so inspiring--please pick it up at http://www.pinkcricut.com/2010/07/3-month-anniversary/ and then give it away to 10 blogs!