Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hang in there Card w/ Country Life!


I love the Country Life Cart! It has so many adorable images! Right when I saw this clothesline I wanted to make a card with it. So I got to designing on my gypsy and this is what I came up with! Hope you like it! TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts:
Country Life(Girl, Clothesline)
George and Basic Shapes( I welded 3 I's to make the bars for the clothesline)
Paper Doll Dress Up( Clothes on the floor)
Zooballoo(Dog)
Plantin Schoolbook(Grass)
Cosmo Cricket Earth Love Paper Pad
Clothespins are paper clips from Walmart cut in half
Sticko Stickers(Ladybugs,Bees, Flowers)
Stickles
Tim Holtz Inks

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, this is such a great scene! Love all the fun cuts and those cute little puffy stickers!

Sharon said...

Awesome Steph!!! I just love all the details! :)

Cathy said...

Love Love your card!

jandokan said...

What a cute card...
you did a great job :D

Joy said...

One of my fav cards...its adorable !!!
xoxo Joy