Friday, August 20, 2010

Relax Card w/ Country Life:)


It feels good to make a card again!I'm not yet completly recovered but making cards relaxes me and I finally felt good enough to make one. I designed this card about 2 days after surgery on my gypsy which goes to show you how much of myself I put into my cards. It feels good to be back:)
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Holiday Cakes(Relax)
Country Life(Chair w/ cat, Scenery behind window, vase with flowers)
Serenade(Table)
George and Basic Shapes(Window made with squares)
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder
Basic Grey Oliver paper pad
Colorbok Family paper kit( woodgrain paper, rainboots, Heart frames)
Tim Holtz Inks

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh Steph! This is just beautiful!!! I have this cart but haven't made anything from it yet. I'm gonna have to get busy!!! Glad you are feeling better. Just don't over do!! :)

char52 said...

WOW such detail! What size is this card. So glad that you are feeling better.

Stephanie said...

Thanks Sharon and Char! Oh and Char the card is 5x7:)