Saturday, September 11, 2010

O Christmas Tree Card w/ Xmas Village Cart!


I absolutely adore the christmas season! The sweaters, the hot cocoa, the lights, everything! So I've started some Christmas Cards early. I have a lot people I have to give X mas cards to this year, so I thought it was best to start extra early! For this Card, I used the christmas village cartridge I just love the images on the cart! Well, Here's my card:
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Christmas Village(People)
Very Merry Tags(Tree)
Christmas Cheer(Star)
Elegant Cakes(O Christmas Tree)
3 birds Opposites Attract paper
Stickles

3 comments:

Sherrill Graff owner said...

So happy to visit your blog today. Love all the great ideas.
visit my blog saturday morning to play the game
http://yourhiredscrapbooksupplies.blogspot.com/
Sherrill Graff istmpnv at aol dot com

Sharon said...

Beautiful! Love everything about this card!! I want this cartridge, too!!! :P

Vicky said...

cute card love it.