Friday, September 17, 2010

"Peel Better Soon" Card!


Hi everyone! This week has just been so hectic what with college applications, homework and everything else. Luckily, I finally had some time to make a card! Oh and I got to use my new paper collection, the Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety Collection I got from HSN! Anyways, I got the inspiration to make this card from PinkCricut when she made a Peel Better Soon Card a while back, Thanks Sarah for the inspiration:) Here's my card!:)
Materials:
Cricut Carts
B is for Boy(Vegetables)
Doodlecharms(Basket)
Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety Collection(Vegetables, Paper)
Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type letters

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh My Gosh! This is just tooooo cute!!! Love all the veggies, the basket and the sentiment!! I have that paper collection also and haven't used it yet. Awesome idea!! :)