Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Xmas Card w/ Christmas Cards Cart!


I just received all of the new Seasonal Carts and I just had to use one of them! So I cut out some images from the christmas cards Cart and made this card. I altered the way the pamphlet had it. I didn't use the the houses and I cut off the girl( I inked her up in green by mistake!)Well Anyways here's my card! Hope you like it!
Materials:
Cricut Cart
Christmas Cards Seasonal Cart( Square frame, Horse Carriage, Tree, Flourishes)
Inkadinkado Holiday Silhouttes Stamps(Snowman)
Mary Englebert Stickers(Santa)
Stickles
Tim Holtz Inks

5 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That is terrific just the way you have it! You do such a good job with the layering and inking. Love it.

Sharon said...

Oh Steph, this is just beautiful! Love all those colors!! :)

365 Days of Cricut said...

I love it! I want that cart. I like the snowman and santa too.

Blue6366 said...

I do believe that is my favorite cut that this cartridge had to offer. Great job - I love it.

Vicky said...

I love your cards you do awesome work