Sunday, October 3, 2010

3D Nativity Scene w/ Winter Frolic!



I'm so happy with the way this turned out!! It was a lot of work though, I had to cut all the people and animals and their layers in white. Then I put each one in seperate ziploc bags so I wouldn't lose any pieces. After that, I just inked the pieces added stickles or colored them in. I used a box cover for the base and easter grass for the grass. To help everyone stay upright I placed craft picks behind everything with glue dots.Added 4 flameless candles and was done!! TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Winter Frolic(Everyone)
Paper Doll Dress Up(Stable)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is just sooooo beautiful!!! You did an outstanding job on it! I love it! Just love it!!
:)

Mary said...

I love it! Nice work. It turned out beautifully. I love the lighting. It adds a nice effect.

Rebecca Bailey said...

I am trying to do something like this for a Christmas gift, but can't seem to get the sizes right, I tried 5 1/2 inches for everything, but it is just too big. I have tried making them smaller, but they don't look right all the same size, would you mind helping me out??? Thanks a bunch