Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Frankenstein from Mini Monsters finally has a wife!:)


I wanted to make a card with Frankenstein and his wife. But I wanted to use Mini Monsters. At first I was just going to combine the frankenstein from Mini Monsters with the bride from Happy Hauntings and it just looked ridiculous! So I made him a wife that was perfect for him with my gypsy. I looked at the K&Co border I put on the card to make the bride. Anyways, I think they look cute together! TFL!
Materials:
Mini Monsters(Frankenstein)
Carts used to make bride
(Hair(Paper Doll Dress Up),Hands and shoes(Mini Monsters),George and Basic Shapes(Eyes and head))
K&Company Spooktacular borders
Heidi Grace stickers(Happy Halloween)
Stickles

3 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That is adorable Steph! Great job. I love the little monster baby border too.

So cute!

Sharon said...

Oh Steph, this is just sooooo cute! Great Frankie and awesome wife!! :)

Beau said...

This card is awesome! I love it!