Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Toil and Trouble Witch Card!


I got mini monsters the other day and I got to make something with it today. I was looking through the booklet and ran across this witch and thought to make her own little room so she can make her witch's brew. So here's the room I made her! TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Mini Monsters(Witch, Cauldron, Frog)
George and Basic Shapes(Shelf)
Jolee's Stickers(Stuff on Shelf, Lamp)
Walmart Stickers(Eyes, Pumpkin)
Heidi Grace Stickers(Toil and Trouble Sticker)
K&Company(Witch's Brew)
Stickles
Recollections RavenHead Manor Paper Pad

7 comments:

Alma said...

That is too cute! :) I am really starting to love the little witch on this cart! You are an enabler! hehehe ;)

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Love this card! That room would make any other witch jealous LOL. Cute cute cute!

Sharon said...

Oh I love it!!!! This is just awesome. Loooooove all the little details! :)

Michelle said...

very cute !!! so much detail love it!

Blue6366 said...

Yet another fantastic card.

Unknown said...

Very fun :)

maryps said...

Very creative! What an awesome witch's kitchen for brewing up trouble! Thank you for sharing.