Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter Scene Photo Cubes as Xmas Gifts



So today I was perusing around Target for Christmas gifts but I wanted to get something inexpensive because I really can't afford to get anyone something expensive. And then I saw some cute little photo cubes in the dollar section of Target and I thought how I could totoally make a little scene in there and give them as little gifts! So I bought about six of them and I'll be giving these as gifts. It was super inexpesive just look at the materials I used below!:) Oh and sorry about the mess around it, my editing program wasn't working. TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Winter Frolic(Snowmen)
Winter Lace(Snowflakes)
Target Dollar Section( Little Ornaments (16 for $1), Photo Cubes($1)
Walmart Jingle Bells
I used Dental Floss to hang the ornaments from the top of the cube
I used foam tape and some tape to have the snowmen standing up

6 comments:

217 Creations said...

Stephanie!!!! I so love these!!!! I am going to Target to look for some!!! Thanks for the idea!!! Hugs!!
Elizabeth

Sue said...

Stephanie these are PRICELESS! LOL I love this idea. As soon as our blizzard lets up, I'm heading to the nearest Target to look for these cubes. What a great idea.

Sue

Sharon said...

What an awesome idea! These are great!!!! Love them! :)

2 Ducky said...

Absolutely adorable. Remember its not the $$$ spent, its the love and thought that went into it. :)

Carrie said...

very cute. I might need to make a trip to Target soon.

DanaBee said...

You are creative Stephanie, I just love them.