Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tiki Bar Card!


I made this card for my sister's birthday. She loves the beach and the tiki bar so instead of making a traditional Birthday Card I made her one I knew she would love.TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Pack your Bags(Lady, Drinks)
Nifty Fifties(Tiki Bar sign)
Life is A Beach(2 Tikis)
George and Basic Shapes(Tiki Bar(Welded Rectangles)
Plantin SchoolBook(Waves)
I used twine for the top by adding atg tape to the whole top and then glueing little pieces of twine. The bottom of the tiki bar is paper from DCWV Travel Stack.
Big tiki is an ATD Die Cut
Stickers
Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls Folder(Sand)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card!!! Love it! :-)

Sandee McIntyre said...

This card is awesome!! I love the beach and it makes me want to go. lol

Vicky said...

cute card you do fabulous work.

Kerie's Kafe said...

Love your cards ~ you do a fabulous job with them! I just became a follower :-)
www.kerieskafe.blogspot.com