Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hello Kitty Spring Party Card!


I love Spring! Although the seasons in Florida pretty much blend together but I like the ides of it anyways. I wanted to use these cute Hello Kitty Dimensional Stickers I had never used so I made this card!TFL!
Materials:
5x7 card
Cricut Carts
Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art(Top border)
Straight from the nest(Tree)
Everyday Paper Dolls(Grass)
Sweet treats(Table)
Sesame Street Seasons(Kite)
Cosmo Cricket Togetherness paper(sky)
Stickers

6 comments:

crazyfor cricut said...

what a beautiful ard! I found you through coffee and cards with mary,I just love her don't you! Dina

Donna said...

this isn't a card, it is a piece of art. Wonderful. I am now a new follower. If you get a chance, stop over and visit my blog. I have only been on sice January and boy am I having fun.
Thanks for sharing

Raquel SK said...

Hi Stephanie, I saw your card over at Mary's blog & thought I should come check out your blog. Wowza! You have fun making those cards & they're so much fun!! I love how you really go all-out. Thank you for sharing!
raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com

Tisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tisha said...

I just came over from Mary's blog. Your work is lovely! I just became a follower and hope u become one of mine.

TFS!
Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

Just A Pac Rat said...

This is gorgeous! You have such artistic talent, it is unreal. Thanks for sharing! Love Hello Kitty!

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com