Friday, April 1, 2011

Not all who wander are lost- Card


I have been so busy this week, when I came home from school today I let out a sigh of relief. Once I got relaxed, I made a card! One of my favorite things to do! I was flipping through my carts to get some ideas and came upon this mushroom border from Wall Decor and More. I had forgotten what fabulous borders that cart has! This is what I came up with! TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Wall Decor & More(Mushrooms)
Serenade(Branches)
Floral Embellished(Flower)
The Greeting Farm(Darling Sisters stamp)
Prima Fairy Flora paper
Tim Holtz stamp(Not all who wander..)

2 comments:

Tia B said...

I was surfing the internet and came across several of your cards. This is gorgeous. I love the scenes you create and the story each card front tells. Love, love, love, love it.

Uniquely Ella said...

Hi there, just started to follow your blog. It's all so beautiful, love your work. Greetings from Miami.
xxx
Marlene