Friday, May 6, 2011

Graduation Invitations

I was officially told the date of my High School Graduation and the amount of people I can take which are 6, so there are more of these invitations but I just posted these 2 since they're all pretty much the same. I've never really had to make multiples so I made these pretty simple to not overdo it. The Spanish one is for my grandma since she doesn't speak English and I forgot to change the date to Spanish but was already too tired to print it out again and center it but I don't think she'll mind. It's June 10th but I have so many things to do I didn't want to leave them for the last minute. TFL!
Materials:
Create a Critter(Owl)
DCWV Tattered Time stack
DCWV La Creme Stack
Recollections Stickers

3 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Congrats graduate!! How exciting for you. Those invites are super cute! Great job.

Sharon said...

Wonderful invitations!! Love the owl with the cap on. So so cute. Congratulations on graduating
High School. Such a great accomplishment. :)

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! :-)