Friday, May 20, 2011

Pool Card!


I made this for the TGF Farm Fresh Challenge "Summer Lovin". I made it into a pool card because I absolutely love going to the pool! Lately I have been going to the pool in my apartment to relax and do a bit of swimming and I've realized how much I like being able to go to the pool or beach practically the whole year. So for this card I pulled out my H2O cart which I bought back when it came out and had only used it once. I also altered the TGF Cheeky Beach a little bit. I didn't stamp her mouth and drew one so I could make it seem like she had a bit of popsicle on her face and she could have a more playful look to her.TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
H20 Summer Seasonal(Pool)
Life is a Beach(Chair)
Create a Critter(Clouds)
Doodlecharms(Popsicle)
3 Birds Happy Days Chipboard(Ball,Lifesaver,sun)
Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles Folder(Ground)
Stickers(Goggles,sunglasses

3 comments:

Sharon said...

What a great card!! Makes me wish we had a pool!
And I don't even own a bathing suit!! LOL :)

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Terrific scene! Makes me ready for summer. Too bad my body's not LOL! But now i'm inspired.

Helen said...

Your card is so adorable!! I was searching for some H20 projects to feature on Fantabulous Friday at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge tomorrow and would love to feature you!