Saturday, September 10, 2011

Winter Reading Card


Many of you may not have not known but I love reading and literature. Since I was a little girl I've loved to read and am now majoring in English. Well I also love to craft so when I saw this cute stamp of this lady reading by the greeting farm called Victorian Reader I just had to get it. I've made a little scene where the circles are her imagination of the book. This is also for this weeks Farm Fresh Challenge- Hot and Cold!I hope that shows on the card.TFL!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is wonderful!!! She is beautiful and I so love all of the embossing. I can tell exactly what she is reading!! I love to read also. I always have a book going. :)

DanaBee said...

This is simply beautiful Stephanie how do you find the time to do such beautiful work and go to school?