Saturday, December 3, 2011

"Owl's Christmas Party"-Scene Card


I love my imagine so much I don't want to stop using it! Here's another christmas card I made today. It's Owl's christmas Party and boy is she happy. I made this card is for my cousin's 8 year old daughter, I thought she would like a fun christmas card as opposed to a traditional card. TFL!
Cricut Carts:
Best Friends(Comfy chair)
Enjoy the Seasons(Cat and Dog at window)
Better Together(Owl,bow)
Winter Frolic(Mouse)
Gingerbread(Tree​)
Cuttlebug Folder:
Brickyard(Used for floor)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is wonderful!!! I so love your scene cards! I'm loving my Imagine, too! :)

Vicky said...

cute looks and Christmasy

tracym110 said...

Pure Sweetness!! I love the dog and cat looking out the window at the snow! and that owl is too cute!
Tracy M