Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Scene Card- OhScrap Spring Challenge


So I am on a challenge rampage! I am really loving all the challenges I'm finding in some great websites! Today I made this card for a challenge going on at the OhScrap Blog. OhScrap is a fabulous store online. They sell wonderful stamps and embellishments and everything ships for free! Which is awesome:) So they have a blog and they're having a challenge in which you have to make a card with a spring theme. Pretty Easy right? So I made this scene card entirely with stamps. I also had the hardest taking a picture of this so I'm sorry if the picture is too stark. Anyways, TFL!
Materials:
Lawn Fawn Stamps
Happy Haunting(House)
Ornate Ornaments(Grass at the very bottom of the card)
Paper Smooches Stamps
Promenade(Trees, Topiarys,Flower pots, Bench)
Bunnies and carrot are stickers

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is so adorable!!! I love it!! The perfect Spring scene!! :)