Friday, April 27, 2012

Mother's Day Card-ATS Challenge


Oh Today is a great day! Yesterday was my last day of classes until August! So you will be seeing a lot more from me! I'm so excited for this summer since I'm going to go visit my sister and her family in NC! Some of you might remember my crafty nephew:) Well I haven't seen them in almost a year! So I'm pretty excited to go see them and I'm also going to go shopping too, crafty and clothes so that's exciting. Oh and I got a 92 on that essay I was talking about so I'm pretty happy with the outcome of that:)
Anyways, onto the card! I made this card for the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge, You had to use something that corresponds with any of the letter ATS so I used the S for Stickles! TFL!
Materials:
Wild Rose Studio Bella with Flowers Stamp(Elephant)
Lawn Fawn Love N' Breakfast(Tray, Mug, Heart)
Stickers
Cricut Imagine More Cards(Roses)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

How beautiful!! Love all the details. That little elephant is too cute!! Awesome grade on your essay!! Way to go! Sounds like you are going to have an exciting summer!! :)

Dangina Martinez said...

Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at ATS this week.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina