Monday, April 2, 2012

Sunflower Birthday Card


Hey guys! This card is for my sister's birthday. If you recall I made a 80s card for my sister last week but it turned out too heavy and embellished with the chipboard so I had to make another card. Anyways, my sister loves sunflowers so I thought my new stamp CC Designs Sunflower Lula would be perfect for her. I cut out the big sunflowers with my Cricut Walk in my Garden card. Once I had the sunflowers cut and Lula colored up I tried to make a card and kept messing up. So I put it down for a bit and came back to it a few hours later and thought to myself K.I.S.S, Keep it simple stupid! LOL, so I just grabbed a sheet of paper from my Cosmo Cricket Togetherness paper pad added a green hill and stamped out Happy Birthday and that was that! TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Cart Walk in my Garden(Sunflowers)
CC Designs Sunflower Lula(Girl)
Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies(Happy Birthday)
Bling

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is so adorable!!! I really love the sunflowers and that sweet Sunflower Lula!! :)