Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hello Summer Card


Hello Everyone! I made this card last night. I just love the new Some Odd Girl Summer release! Don't you agree that they are just the cutest? I wanted to make a scene with beach day buddies and thought they needed a more ambitious sand castle so by doing a little masking I was able to easily stamp out the smaller sandcastle several times and then dotted them with FS3 Spectrum Noir Marker so it looks more realistic. Anyways, I got to go! TFL!
Materials:
Some Odd Girl Beach Day Buddies Stamp(Kids,Shovel,Bucket, Thinner wave)
Some Odd Girl Under the Sea Mae(Thicker Wave)
Some Odd Girl Sunny Mae(Sunrays,Clouds)
Echo Park Paradise Beach paper pad(Sand, Sun)
Echo Park Splash paper pad(wave paper)
Echo Park Hello Summer 12x12 Journaling Cards(Hello Summer Card)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I am so enjoying your creations every day!!! I love this awesome beach scene. Makes me want to go. I haven't been to a beach in a very very long time. Your coloring is just awesome! Have a fabulous day!!!! :)