Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Miss You Card-Lawnscaping Embossing Challenge


Hi Dee Ho everyone! Today I wanted to join in the Lawnscaping embossing challenge!

http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2012/05/lawnscaping-challenge-34-embossing.html
I used my new Lawn Fawn Critters in the Burbs Stamp Set and my Lawn Bright Side Paper. I made this for for my sister who lives in NC and we are going to see her next month:) Here's my card!TFL!
Materials:
Lawn Fawn Bright Side Spoonful of Sugar Paper
Lawn Fawn You've got mail stamp set(Mailbox, "Postcard",airmail and airplane)
Lawn Fawn Critters in the Burbs Stamp Set(Tree, Cat,Dog,rabbit,bird)
Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After Stamp Set(hearts)
Lawn Fawn Say Cheese(Polaroid)
Cuttlebug Heart Blocks Embossing Folder
Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type Stickers

7 comments:

Arcy Scraps said...

Great card! Very cute!
Cyndy
arcyscraps.blogspot.com

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That is so cute!! I love it.

Sharon said...

How adorable!!! I so love the postcard!! And that great mailbox! The embossing is just right. I just love this card!!!! :)

Laurel Beard said...

Such a cute card! Love how you incorporated so many Lawn Fawn sets into your creation! Such fun! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping.

Sanketi said...

A very nice card..love the way you have combined the diff elements.

Tamara said...

wow, what a cute card! Love all the critters in the polaroid postcard :-)
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
xx Tamara

Christiana said...

Aw, what a cutie this card is! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!