Thursday, July 26, 2012

Surfer Card-TGF FFF Summer


Hi everyone! I am entering The Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Friday challenge at the last minute! I made this card last night and got around to posting it today. I used Surfer Anya since she hasn't seen ink since last summer. So she finally made her appearance for the challenge. I colored her with my Spectrum Noirs. Then I used the very much appropriate Echo Park Paradise Beach Paper. I then used some goodies I found in the Walmart School Section:) The Peace and Love badge and the different colored tape was found there and for 88 cents too! I also used my new found obsession, wood veneers. I used the Studio Calico Potty People and Transporation wood veneers for the bike and potty people. And just inked up the potty people with my Martha Stewart Chalk Ink. Finally, I just finished it off with some Gemstones and stickers:) TFL!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Sufer Anya is adorable!!! Your coloring is fabulous. Love the highlights you put in her hair. The bg papers are perfect!!! Love those potty people and the bike. I'm gonna have to check out the school section. Never thought you would find crafty stuff there. :)

eva said...

so cute! surfer anya looks great! love those people and that little bike!

She's a Color Queen said...

Surfs up!!! This is darling, love your little man and women emblems!