Sunday, October 7, 2012

Circus Shaker Card

Hi guys! I have been loving these challenges because they inspire me so much:) This card is for The Greeting Farm- Farm fresh challenge Reduce, Reuse & Recycle. So for this challenge you have to use packaging or just anything you would've normally just thrown away and use it on a card or project. I used reused the packaging that Studio Calico Wood Veneers come in. I used the plastic piece for the shaker card and the flooring inside the circus scene is all from packaging for those wood veneers. This is my first shaker card and it's a ton of fun. I just added some beads to the inside and voila!:) tfl!
Materials:
The Greeting Farm Showtime Stamp Set(Girl, Star border)
TPC Studio Circus stamps(Elephant and Seal)
Lawn Fawn A Birdie told me(Speech bubble,birds)
October Afternoon Midway paper pad(all papers)
Paper Straws from Marshalls("Trapeze" on the sides of the card)
Pebbles stickers(Banners)
American Craft beads
Paper Bliss Stickers(Balloons)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Fabulous!!! I haven't tried making a shaker card. Your's is awesome! Love it!! The circus scene is just adorable. Great card! :)