Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy 17th Birthday Card

Hi guys! Today I made this card for my neice who's turning 17 years old! I can't believe it, my little neice turning 17! We're 3 1/2 years apart and we're really close. I tried to make her card really personalized, so I used the image from Kenny K called Download Diva. My neice loves listening to her ipod so I thought this image was perfect! She also loves to text and I mean really loves to text, so I had to incorporate that into the card. I added some acronyms commonly used when texting in some of the speech bubbles. Thanks for looking at my card and thanks for stopping by!
Materials:
Kenny K Download Diva Stamp(Girl)
Studio Calico Darling Dear Paper Pad(Speech Bubble paper,striped paper)
Crate paper DIY Shop(Wood plank paper)
Amy Tan Yes Please(Yellow paper, chevron paper)
Thickers

No comments: