Thursday, August 1, 2013

CCM New Release Friendship Set!

Yay! Do you know what today is? It's new release day over at Chi Chi Memories! Today the Friendship Set was released. These Digis are available in a set as shown below or individually.
Are they not the cutest?! You should go check out the other DT projects "HERE". Here's my first card using the new set. And I used the " It's ok, wipe your tears" girls. I just thought they were so sweet! I made a scene card as if they're sitting on the porch and that greenish rectangle that's supposed to be a door. I know it doesn't look much like a door but be imaginative, lol:) Anyways, I put the two girlies in the middle as the main focus and even added a little bit of glossy accents to the bottom of the right girl's eyes so it looked like she was crying. And that was that! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That is adorable! I love those images. Great job Steph!

Becca's Place said...

Love it!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

super cute!